Centre for Supporters of Human Rights
The Center for Supporters of Human Rights is a non-governmental organization established in the UK in 2013. Dr. Shirin Ebadi, Noble Peace Prize Laureate 2003, is the founder and the chair of the Centre.
The objectives of the Centre are as below:
– Advancement of education and increased awareness of human rights in Middle East, in particular in Iran;
– Reporting on the condition of human rights, in particular on the situation of human rights in Iran;
– Holding training sessions on human rights and the status and precedents of the International Court of Justice, either through classes and in person or via internet;
– Holding seminars and meetings of experts to formulate a strategy to advance human rights, especially in Iran;
– Focusing on improvement of women’s rights in Muslim countries, especially in Iran
– Supporting roles of women in promoting democracy in the world especially in Iran;
– Providing solutions to advance human rights in Islamic countries, especially Iran;
– Providing relief and support to families and others in need.